Sunday, January 3, 2016

Back to the grind...


It's back to work for the hubby and me.  It's been an amazing (and long) vacation.  We got to spend time with our family, we relaxed (and slept in), and ate some amazing food.  Too much food…As much as I love vacation and the holidays, I'm looking forward to feeling back to myself.  


My husband and I went on a little tour of New England this vacation.  We're lucky that we live between two cities with lots of things to do (and lots of great places to eat!).  For this blog I would like to start pointing out some of these place.  After all, vegan restaurants are so scary right?


My emergence as a public vegan has been so far so good.  When we eat at home we never miss out.  Eating out, however, can become a little more interesting.  My family and I went out for breakfast this morning and I have to admit I was missing the omelets, not so much for the eggs but for the veggies inside!  I wish every place could make a tofu scramble.  


But I prevailed and later (as a last hurrah) my hubby and I split a pizza sans cheese with broccoli, garlic, onion, and jalapeƱos (you know you want to try it).  And yes we ate the entire thing...


I've packed a lunch containing a copious amount of broccoli for myself and am ready to get back to the grind.  I look forward to sharing my recipes, rants, and ravs with all of you in 2016!






No comments:

Post a Comment