Wednesday, September 2, 2015

It's that time of the year...

…back to school.  My husband and I are both lucky to work in education.  We had an amazing and busy summer, but now it's time to go back to real work.  I think our dog is the most depressed about it honestly.



This year is so much different than last.  This is the first school year my hubby and I will be living together.  When we were dating we lived an hour away from each other.  It seemed like we were always driving to each other and it was exhausting.  Everyday I feel so lucky that we get to come home to each other.


Sharing a home together of course means that we have one kitchen, one refrigerator, and one set of groceries (I claimed sole responsibility for grocery shopping!).  This of course is very exciting to me because I (obviously) enjoy food and cooking and thankfully Dylan doesn't mind cleaning the kitchen (where did I find this guy?).  

With everything going on with transitioning back to school I've slacked on posting my recipes.  I've honestly been throwing things together…mostly garlic loaded things my coworkers can smell across the teachers' room (sorry!).  I had a tough day a few days ago so my husband cooked for me.  The picture is below, it was delicious but if my husband cooked for me every night my pants wouldn't fit by the end of the month.  I'll make sure to post some of his recipes sometimes too.  



So I promise to get back into the swing of things, post some recipes and mention some products you might not even realize are vegan.  My husband has requested peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch so I better make dinner count!  

No comments:

Post a Comment