Saturday, October 31, 2015

Review: Tofutti Cuties

Growing up we always had ice cream sandwiches.  Well maybe not always, but it seemed that way.  I'm not a huge dessert person but I always can appreciate an ice cream sandwich.  

I've found a vegan alternative that reminds me of my childhood.  Tofutti Cuties.  


And they are exactly that.  Cute.  They come 8 to a box and are "snack" size (aka the perfect size according to my mom).  


If you appreciate a good ice cream sandwich, but can't do dairy (or are vegan) I recommend these 100%.  They honestly taste just like the ones I had as a kid. I really love the Tofutti brand, so many vegan alternatives can be pricey, but I always find their products to be very reasonably priced.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Ever since Tofutti CEO Steve Kass’s family was convicted of running the organized crime sex cult NXIVM, I refuse to buy tofutti. Also, CEO Steve Kass's daughter Marley is a PhD and does animal testing and research! Can't believe a "vegan" PETA friendly company has somoene likes this running it!! https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=1Ux8PFcAAAAJ

    ReplyDelete