Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Taco Tuesday


I'm a slacker.  It's been very busy around here lately.  Busy in a good way but also busy in a Chinese food/ pizza way.  Well not tonight.  Tonight was Taco Tuesday…well mine was taco salad because I'm pretending to be healthy.  

Super easy.  Somewhat healthy.  Totally vegan.




Ingredients
  • 1 package soy chorizo (I get mine from Trader Joe's)
  • 1 package hard taco shells
  • 1 head of lettuce
  • salsa
  • vegan sour cream (we use Tofutti)
  • 1 onion
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • guacamole 
  • 2 tablespoons vegan butter

Again.  This meal was super easy. The only portion you need to cook is the chorizo.  I started with sautéing the garlic and onion in a pan.  Then I added the soy chorizo until it was heated.  




That's it!  I topped off the tacos with all the sides we had.  For me I made taco salad, crushing up the taco shells.


So here it is.  Super easy, quick, vegan Taco Tuesday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment